simple woman's daybook

FOR TODAY March 12, 2012

Outside my window... a wonderful spring rain to wash away all the winter dirt.

I am thinking... of my handsome husband back at work after a weekend off that included a birthday.

I am thankful... for every day, every hour, every minute and every second.

In the kitchen... menu plans and cookbooks, grocery lists and an art project.

I am wearing... a red t-shirt!  It's been a long time since I was able to wear just a t-shirt in the morning.  I'm feeling a spring fever coming on!

I am creating... lists of digital pictures I want to print for the photo album.

I am going... to organize and declutter the bedroom today.  Out with the old and in with the repurposed!

I am wondering... If the birds could be any louder?!  They are just singing and making such a commotion this morning.  I guess we're all enjoying the spring rain.

I am reading... hmmm, not really anything right now {gasp!} I'd better remedy that.  Just might join the Spring Reading Thing this season.  I've joined in the past and did pretty well with my reading list.

I am hoping... to sneak a shower in before the kids wake up.  Better type faster!

I am looking forward to... this week.  Sounds pretty good for weather and I have a new trailer bike for Megan I'd like to try out.

I am learning... that my body doesn't like to go to bed late and get up early especially with a time change mixed in there.  I am wanting to take a nap already and the rainy day doesn't help either.

Around the house... sleeping children, a sleeping puppy and a few clocks that are still an hour behind.

I am pondering... how God's glory shines through bad situations.

A favorite quote for today... "a two-year-old is kind of like having a blender, but you don't have a top for it." ~Jerry Seinfeld  (So true some days.)

One of my favorite things... books!!

A few plans for the rest of the week: let's see, other than our weekly obligations I'd like to go to the library, hang a picture my grandfather painted, go through the kids clothes and get rid of the pile of junk mail that is threatening to take over.

A peek into my day...


If you would like to read other daybook entries or join in the fun with one of your own, please visit Peggy at the Simple Woman's Daybook.  Thanks for stopping by. ~Kim

Comments