Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today... January 13, 2020



Looking out my window... snow blankets the ground and the sky is a soft gray.

I am thinking... of Milo.  He is at the vet getting a cracked tooth removed and his teeth cleaned.

I am thankful... for the dishwasher, laundry machine, refrigerator and stove!  So thankful to have all these working so I don't have too.

One of my favorite things... relaxing with a cup of coffee in the company of my husband.

I am creating... signs for a tea party.

I am wearing... earrings given to me by my grandmother, a black turtleneck sweater, blue jeans and plaid sneakers.

I am watching... Victorian Farm.  A BBC documentary series following a team who live the life of Victorian farmers for a year.  Pretty interesting and one of the reasons I am SO thankful for all my appliances.  I found it on YouTube.com

I am hoping... the dinner fairy will come and whisper ideas in my ear for dinner tonight.  Better yet, maybe she'll make dinner for me.  

I am learning... I kinda already know this, but I'm learning just how rebellious I can be.

In the kitchen... One lebkuchen remains.  Ethan and I tried a new recipe and it turned out pretty good.

In the school room... math, physics and India's independence.

Shared Quote... "You have been called to be the look on His face, the tone of his voice, and the touch of his hand." ~Paul David Tripp, New Morning Mercies

A moment from my day... 
A metal snowflake and the first snow of 2020.

To read daybook entries from other simple women, please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week.

Comments