On My Bookshelf

This.  This book is one you will want to read!


I am only through chapter 3 of my advanced copy of Lovestruck: Discovering God's Design for Romance, Marriage, and Sexual Intimacy from the Song of Solomon and I am loving it. I keep thinking, this is a book to read with my daughter in a few years. This is a book that I needed to read 23 years into marriage.

Sharon writes in a recent blog post, "The infection of indifference toward intimacy is one of those little foxes that sneaks in and destroys a marriage before you even notice the pesky critter."  This is something that I have battled in my marriage and is just one of the things Sharon addresses in her book.

I have pre-ordered Lovestruck so I will have two copies on my bookshelf. One for me, and one to share. It's that good!

Comments