simple woman's daybook

FOR TODAY March 5, 2012

Outside my window... the sun is awake and shining brightly making the frost on the trees sparkle.  It's beautiful.

I am thinking... that I am fearfully and wonderfully made to handle a lot of stress.

I am thankful... for the beauty of nature.

In the kitchen... a weekend of rest and relaxation is rearing it's ugly head today with life's clutter on the counter.  I see a screwdriver, daily planner, crayons, cd's, paintbrushes, an ipod, math book, story books and legos.

I am wearing... a very colorful ensemble.  Candy striped pajama pants with a red fleece pullover on top of a pink t-shirt.  I match, but in a clown sort of way.

I am creating... a space for books in my bedroom.  My husband and I repainted an old bookcase this weekend that will be a nice addition to our bedroom. 

I am going... to smile at a stranger today and have many tradesmen treking through the house.

I am wondering... how to eat organic without increasing the amount of money I spend on food.

I finished reading... A Scarlet Thread by Francine Rivers.  It is a lovely fiction book and just what I needed to read after the collection of non-fiction that I've been reading.

I am hoping... to be able to solve some scheduling conflicts we have this week.

I am looking forward to... tomorrow's weather.  It's supposed to be 30 degrees warmer than today's high.

I am s-l-o-w-l-y learning... how to be self-less.  This is very challenging for me in many areas.

Around the house... pillows and blankets that are remnants of the fort the kids made yesterday.

I am pondering... giving up a few dreams.

A favorite quote for today... "I just love you".  ~Megan

One of my favorite things... letterboxing.

A few plans for the rest of the week: doctor appointment, bowling, Awana, meeting with our city's common council, training class for Milo and co-op.

A peek through the lens...

If you would like to read other daybook entries or join in with one of your own, please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's daybook.  Thanks for visiting today. ~Kim

Comments

  1. I often wonder the same thing. Sometimes I find good buys at Trader Joe's or Costco.
    I am a Christian homeschooling mom too. Visiting today from SWD :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I always enjoy hearing from you. ~Kim