Aloha Friday



In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. Kailani at An Island Life is embracing this custom with her weekly Aloha Friday posts, so I thought that today I would too.

Fall is upon us and this means going through the childrens clothing to see what fits and what doesn't, and changing out from summer clothing to items intended for a cooler climate.  I have three children, two boys and a girl and that means that I have a lot of gently used clothes waiting for the next child to grow into them.  Right now I use brown paper bags with the size marked on the side to organize them all.  I'm finding that this isn't the most ideal way to store them and I'd like to know,
How do you organize clothing that is waiting for another child to grow into?

To participate, go to An Island Life and ask your question. Aloha!

Comments

  1. I use to put them in plastic under the bed containers by size.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have clear Rubbermaid bins and I tape a piece of paper on the top with the sizes. If it will be awhile before they wear them, I store them in the attic--not ideal, but it is the only available space. If they will wear them within the next year, I just store them in the extra bedroom.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have them boxed in garage with the size on them! Great question!I now follow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not very good at this. I can't afford the plastic bins and the outgrown clothes end up in garbage bags. So,I have no idea what is in there. I am starting to get rid of things, either donate or consign now, instead of sending it to the basement though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a first time mom...
    Love the ideas though

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the big Rubbermaid tubs in my basement. Each of them is labeled with the size contained within.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had one of each (boy,girl) so when they were outgrown, they were donated.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I put them in a storage container with lid an dput them in the closet or hang them on hangers in the closet or put them in boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I was still at that point {long time ago!) I'd just keep it in laundry baskets in the backs of the closets.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I always enjoy hearing from you. ~Kim