simple woman's daybook

FOR TODAY April 27, 2009

Outside my window... the grass is green, the earth is wet, the sun is shining and more rain is forecast later today.
I am thankful for...the beauty of nature.
From the learning rooms... more astronomy, math, spelling and a new reading adventure.
From the kitchen...just english muffins and coffee right now.
I am wearing... black athletic pants and a gray sweatshirt.
I am creating...a few learning stations around the house.
I am going... to write a letter to a dear friend to let her know how much I appreciate her.
I am reading...Twelve Extaordinary Women by John MacArthur and Love and Logic Magic for Early Childhood by Jim Fay & Charles Fay.
I am hoping...for an opportunity to show love to my neighbors, and to learn more about hosting a foreign exchange student.
I am hearing...only my fingers on the keyboard.
Around the house...chores to be done, songs to be sung.
One of my favorite things...hidden treasures... finding money in a forgotten pocket, a little note from the hubby or kids slipped inside my bible, or a birds nest complete with eggs tucked in a surprising spot.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Library trip, grocery store run, Friday playdate and celebrating my daughters 2nd birthday.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

a small creek on our way to see an old one room schoolhouse.

If you'd like to do your own daybook or read about others on this day, please visit Peggy's Place

Comments

  1. Happy birthday to your daughter. Hope she has a great one and many more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo! And on your way to see an old one room schoolhouse. How cool is that? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's a happy birthday wish to your daughter! I enjoyed your daybook, thanks for visiting mine today...

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful daybook. Thank you for sharing. Your blog looks beautiful and I look forward to checkign back in!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I always enjoy hearing from you. ~Kim