simple woman's daybook for April 6

FOR TODAY April 6


Outside my window...Skies are blue and the wind is blowing


I am thinking... of all the the wonderful people in my life


I am thankful for...migrating geese


From the learning rooms...spring break!


From the kitchen... resurrection crescents


I am wearing... black athletic pants, red t-shirt and charcoal fleece which I am hoping to shed when it gets warmer today


I am reading... Captivating by John and Stasi Eldredge


I am hoping... to get a lot of laundry done today


I am hearing...children playing together


Around the house...are little odds and ends from a relaxing Sunday


One of my favorite things... hazelnut coffee


A few plans for the rest of the week: Get ready for a garage sale next month, clean out the laundry room closet, go for a few walks and decorate the boys room.


Here is picture thought I am sharing...






These are souvenirs from a community roofing project that I found on the bottom of our washing machine. :D
If you'd like to do your own daybook or read about others on this day, please go to Peggy's Place

Comments