June Photo a Day // Day 26 // I'm Passionate About This

day 26 // i'm passionate about this // my family


When in college I was asked what I wanted to do when I grew up. I had a crazy aha moment right then and there. My answer was, "Be a wife and a mom." I had no idea where that came from. Seriously, I was as confused as the person asking the question. There was no single degree that could equip me for the monumental challenge of being a wife and a mom.

I should have listened to that answer because it would have saved me a lot of trial and error of finding myself along the way. I was going with the current of popular culture, looking for the job that would fulfill me, the house that I could call my own and all the things to fill it.

In the end, the decision that brought me peace was to stay home and be a wife and a mom. A very imperfect one, but I am passionate about my job family.

If you have the time, check out all the amazing photos taken by talented people from all over the world. Head over to Fat Mum Slim who is the host for the June 2019 photo a day challenge.

Comments