If at First You Don't Succeed....

…. Try again.

Sigh.  I have a desire to be more creative, take more photos and have more of an eye for the unexpected or unique.  Which is why I always want to participate in a photo a day challenge.  However, I can't seem to make it stick.

Today I realized my lack of enthusiasm is partly because I'm comparing my photos to all the other photo submissions on any given day.  Have you seen some of the photos people take??  They are good!  In the comparison, I fall short of this ideal I have when taking my own photographs.

I don't like that!  As Theodore Roosevelt said, "Comparison is the thief of joy."  So today, I straighten my spine and lift my head and say, no more!  And with that, I will once again try to take a few pictures using these prompts from Fat Mum Slim's January challenge.  Wish me luck, I'm going to need it.


Comments