simple woman's daybook

FOR TODAY June 4, 2012

Outside my window... clear blue sky and kids waiting for the schoolbus!

I am thinking... of all the chores I'd like to get done today.

I am thankful... that my kiddos and I are already done with school.

In the kitchen... amish cinnamon bread, pb&j for lunch and dinner is TBD.

I am wearing... black shorts and blue t-shirt.  Guess you could say I'm black & blue all over.

I am creating... wonderful memories with my family.

I am going... to enjoy my quiet time out on the patio this week.

I am wondering... why I can't get more coverage of the French Open on television.  Oh I could if I wanted to pay extra for the tennis channel but come on!  ESPN did such a good job too.  I miss it.

I am still reading... The Birth Order Book by Dr. Kevin Leman.  Also reading The Vegetable Gardener's Bible by Edward C. Smith

I am hoping... to finish my chores early in the week so I can dedicate much of my freetime to reading on my new e-reader at the week's end.

I am looking forward to... getting Mason's haircut tomorrow.

I am learning... trusting someone is not easy after you've been hurt by them.  If anyone has the key to success in this area, can I borrow it?

Around the house... dress-up clothes and accessories are everywhere.  Megan received lots of hand-me-down dresses and such from friends and she's been enjoying them.

I am pondering... over next years education for the children.

A favorite quote for today... "I totally love you Mom!" ~Megan

One of my favorite things... knowing I'll go to heaven one day and see my dad there.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Mason's haircut, Milo's training, get a handle on the overflowing laundry, read lots, try a new meal, enjoy summer vacation and get together with friends.

A peek through the lens...

If you would like to read other daybook entries or join the fun with one of your own, please visit The Simple Woman's Daybook.  Thanks for visiting! ~Kim

Comments

  1. I love what you are creating, where your going, your quote, your favorite thing! I think I just love this post all around! Thanks for sharing with us today Kim!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I always enjoy hearing from you. ~Kim