Simple Woman's Daybook

For today March 15, 2011

Outside my window... a beautiful combination of blues, grays and whites in the sky and the promise of another beautiful spring-like day.

I am thinking... of all the families whose lives have been turned upside down by the earthquake and tsunami in Japan.

I am thankful for... long winters that come to an end.

I am wearing... a combination of grays.

In the learning rooms... reading, writing, arithmetic, science and nature and a walk around the block to enjoy the nice weather.

I am remembering... "Let me hear in the morning of your steadfast love, for in you I trust.  Make me know the way I should go for to you I lift up my soul." ~Psalm 143:8

I am going... crazy, want to come along?  (Every time I read the prompt, "I am going" I think of those five words)

I am reading... Nikel and Dimed and So Long Insecurities: You've been a bad friend to us.

I am hoping... my children enjoy the greek yogurt that I got for them yesterday.  It was a splurge.

I am hearing... the clock chiming and mister M waking up.

On my mind... am I crazy for even contemplating getting a puppy right now?

Noticing that... my children are not sleeping in as I thought they would because of daylight saving time.

From the kitchen... gotta love Pizza Tuesday!

Around the house... a little of this and a little of that for home "improvement" projects.  I want to make new curtains for the dining room and we have quotes from various places to put in an egress window in the basement.

One of my favorite things... the smiles that light up the face of mister M when he sees me.

From my camera...

The kids are playing on top of a snowbank that was outside our house.  It was at least 8 feet high!

One of my favorite smiles.

I love this picture.  It captures my favorite moments with mister M.

If you would like to read other daybook entries or join in with your own entry, please visit Peggy who hosts The Simple Woman’s Daybook.

Comments

  1. Mister M is adorable!

    I had to smile at your "going crazy, want to come along?" No thanks, I'm already there!

    I enjoyed visiting your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read So Long Insecurities shortly after hearing Beth Moore speak on this topic at a teleconference. It was life changing and I'm still impacted by many of the basic concepts that come directly from Scripture! May God help YOU to be a wonderfully confident woman, too :-)

    Blessings,
    Tammy ~@~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I always enjoy hearing from you. ~Kim