Simple Woman's Daybook

For today August 10, 2010
Outside my window.... gray skies, goldfinches and green grass.

I am thankful for..... family, friends and flowers.

I am wearing..... turquoise tank top and black bermudas.

I am hearing..... children chattering.

I am going..... to take time to be tranquil today.

I am reading..... a pastdue paperback.

I am thinking..... of my marvelous mate.

I am hoping..... to alliterate all my answers.

I am creating..... school signboards.

On my mind...... cultivating commendable character traits.

Noticing that..... on occasion I'm ornery.

Praying for..... Jessica Jo (and her family).

From the kitchen..... cupcakes and coffee.

Around the house..... loads of laundry, a trove of toys, balloons and birthday cards.

One of my favorite things.... sipping strawberry smoothies at sundown.

A few plans for the rest of the week..... partake in playdates, personal pampering, and a party.

A picture thought or two (from 3 year old M's point of view) .....

A Birthday Balloon.

A Splendid Sunflower.

If you would like to read other daybook entries or join in with your own entry, please visit Peggy who hosts The Simple Woman’s Daybook.

Comments

  1. Great daybook! Have a wonderful week.

    Renee'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim,
    Really enjoyed reading your day book today. Aren't we all ornery on occasions? It's that operating in the flesh instead of the spirit issue!
    I love the picture of the sunflower. Those flowers just really make me think of summer.
    blessings
    ~a

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I always enjoy hearing from you. ~Kim