Simple Woman's Daybook

For today June 15, 2010
Outside my window.... thunder and lighting and rain.

I am thinking..... I might be addicted to coffee by the way I act before my first cup in the morning.

I am thankful for..... life's little distractions that keep me on my toes.

I am wearing..... denim capris and a spring green shirt.

I am hearing..... sweet silence.  How I enjoy the quiet mornings.

I am going..... to resolve to add more approachability and greetablility to my character.

I am reading..... Unspoken by Francine Rivers

I am hoping..... the sun will come out to play sometime this week.

I am creating..... more like gathering some fun items that will make up a father's day gift basket for my handsome husband.

On my mind...... the heaviness that always comes when I'm being challenged to grow and mature.

From the learning rooms..... debating which of two curriculum to choose for the upcoming school calendar.  New curriculum and flying solo or new curriculum with the benefit of a veteran friend.

Noticing that..... the clock is ticking and here I sit.  I have allowed myself a lot of extra computer time this morning.  Good for me, bad for all my other responsibilities.

Praying for..... confidence and biblical self-esteem for all my children.

From the kitchen..... it seems that Tuesday always brings an empty pantry.  I believe there is a frozen pizza in the freezer, which is great for the kids and hubby. 

Around the house..... most of the laundry was done yesterday.  I'll run the vacuum and do general picking up today.  Nice and easy so we will have more time for fun things.

One of my favorite things.... reading books with my children.

A few plans for the rest of the week..... first of seven women's study nights tonight, running the usual errands and hopefully enjoying some sunshine later in the week.

A picture thought I'm sharing.....
Stopping for a quick pic in the shade.  The day was very hot, 95 degrees and humid.

If you would like to read other daybook entries or join in with your own entry, please visit Peggy who hosts The Simple Woman’s Daybook.

Comments