Party Mode

I was playing with the settings on the camera and found that there are a number of different scene modes to choose from.  These scene modes allow vivid shots of the subject under certain conditions such as beach, snow, sunset, nighttime, etc.  There is also a party mode.  Sounds fun!  I decided to take some pictures on "normal" mode and then take the same picture on "party" mode.  Here are the before and after photos.
















I kinda like party mode.  It seems to bring out the goofiness in the whole family.  Now, if only there was a "brush your teeth" or "eat your dinner" mode.  Or, a "stop whining & complaining" mode!  :D

Comments

  1. Wow, that is an awesome camera feature! LOL!

    Hmmm, I wonder if my camera has a party mode....

    Blessings,
    Tammy ~@~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I always enjoy hearing from you. ~Kim