One For The Book



On Friday, my Aloha question of the day asked for your favorite book. So today I thought I would continue the book theme with a few questions I found over at Reading At The Beach.

Which do you prefer.......

Reading something frivolous? Or something serious?
Depends on my mood

Paperbacks? Or hardcovers?
Paperbacks

Biographies? Or Autobiographies?
Both

Fiction or Non-fiction?
Non-fiction

Poetry or Prose?
Poetry

History? Or Historical Fiction?
History (My history teacher would be shocked to know that)

Series? Or Stand-alones?
Either

Classics? Or best-sellers?
Classics, there are so many I haven't read yet

Lurid, fruity prose? Or straight-forward, basic prose?
Straight forward

Plots? Or Stream-of-Consciousness?
Plots

Long books? Or Short?
Short, however I'm not intimidated by long books anymore

Illustrated? Or Non-illustrated?
I love a good illustration

Borrowed? Or Owned?
Definitely owned

New? Or Used?
New

book–noun
a written or printed work of fiction or nonfiction, usually on sheets of paper fastened or bound together within covers. (dictionary.com)

Comments