Spring Reading Thing 2009

I'm a little late starting the Spring Reading Thing... a month late to be more specific, but I'm an avid reader and could not pass up the opportunity to list some books I'd like to read and challenge myself to get to the end of the list.
  • Captivating by John and Stasi Eldredge
  • The Joyful Homeschooler by Mary Hood
  • The Life You've Always Wanted by John Ortberg
  • Love and Logic Magic for Early Childhood by Jim Fay & Charles Fay
  • The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
  • Twelve extraordinary women : how God shaped women of the Bible and what He wants to do with you by John MacArthur
  • Everybody's normal till you get to know them by John Ortberg
  • Looking for God by Nancy Ortberg

To start your own list or check out what others are reading go to Callapidder Days. Good Luck!

Comments

  1. Wow, it looks like you have lots of great non-fiction titles here. I love non-fiction, too, especially Christian non-fiction aimed at women and bigraphies. I enjoyed Captivating by the Eldredges, but other than that one, have only read The Great Gatsby on your list. Happy reading, from a fellow bibliophile ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I always enjoy hearing from you. ~Kim