Gray Hair!!

I found my first gray hairs today. They teamed up and came in a pair!

At first I was melancholy, thinking of my lost youth. Then, the Lord helped me to remember something about gray hair being a crown of splendor. I couldn't remember exactly which verse that was so I checked the concordance. Proverbs 16:31 ~ "Gray hair is a crown of splendor; it is attained by a righteous life."

Then God gave me another reminder which I need right now.
"Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he,
I am he who will sustain you.
I have made you and I will carry you;
I will sustain you and I will rescue you."
~Isaiah 46:4

I will embrace these gray hairs! I may pull them out or color them from time to time, but they will keep coming back to remind me of the One who sustains me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

schooling at home

I Choose Joy

This is How We Kill Flies