simple woman's daybook

For Today...March 27, 2017

Looking out my window... a pair of mallards are dabbling in the backyard.

I am thinking... of all those in the world who don't have access to clean water.

I am thankful... for the privilege to stay at home with my children.  They grow so fast.  I was just talking to Logan about a paper he could write for school and he reminded me that he only had two more years until he graduates.  :0

One of my favorite things... dates with my honey.

I am creating... piles and piles of clutter. :)  Not by choice either. 

I am wearing... jeans, Beatles t-shirt and a cozy cardigan sweater.

I just finished reading... A Year Down Yonder by Richard Peck.  A delightful tale of the adventures of Grandma Dowdel and her granddaughter Mary Alice. 

I am hoping... to have a productive Monday.  The end result would be a clutter free clean house with dinner on the table.  I think I can, I think I can...

I am learning... how to eat that frog.  In his book, Eat That Frog, Brian Tracy provides 21 great ways to stop procrastinating.  I jokingly say that I'll read the book tomorrow.  However, I am learning to stop procrastinating even if it's one small step at a time.

In my kitchen... chicken alfredo for dinner and leftover gyro's for lunch.

In the school room... we are in the home stretch!  We have eight weeks left in our curriculum.  We will end with a may picnic complete with chariot races. 

In my garden... I will hopefully nurture and grow carrots, tomatoes, cucumber, onion and other produce just as soon as the weather turns a bit warmer.

A quote to share... "Well done is better than well said." ~ Benjamin Franklin

A moment from my day...
The coffee grounds are making a face.  Can you see it?

I visit Peggy at The Simple Woman to read daybook posts from other bloggers and you can too!  Just follow this link.  Thanks for stopping by!

Comments