the simple woman's daybook

For Today March 31, 2014

Outside my window... the sky is white, reflecting the patches of snow on the ground and charcoal gray clouds are moving in.

I am thinking... of my neighbor who is going through a difficult time.

I am thankful... for a taste of spring over the weekend.  The forecast looks wintry for the next few days.

In the kitchen... the oven is clean, fingerprints have been wiped from the refrigerator and there is Parmesan cheese on the cheese board.

I am wearing... a red Wisconsin t-shirt in honor of my pick to win the college basketball championship.

I am creating... a photo album for Clinton and Assana.

I am going...  from there to here and here to there....

I am wondering... what tomorrow will bring.

I am reading... Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain

I am hoping... winter will hurry up and leave this part of the country.  I am ready for spring!

I am looking forward to... being caught up with my work.  I have various projects that need to be completed. 

I am learning... French.  Parlez-vous francais?

Around the house... the window blinds in the family room are clean thanks to my handsome husband, laundry is almost finished for the day and the vacuum cleaner is waiting for me to finish this post.

I am pondering... whether or not I should go to Burkina Faso on a short term relationship building/mission trip.  I would be grateful if you would lift me in prayer so I will make the right decision.  I have one week before I need to commit one way or the other.

A favorite quote for today... "Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple." ~Dr. Seuss

One of my favorite things... reading books with my children.

A few plans for the rest of the week: enjoy one day at a time, bake cookies, Awana and Royal Rangers.

A peek into my day...
 
 
Thanks for stopping by.  If you would like to read other daybook entries or join the fun with an entry of your own, please visit Peggy at the Simple Woman's Daybook.

Comments