Simple Woman's Daybook

For today March 8, 2011

Outside my window... the ground is once again covered by a light dusting of snow, resembling a frosted mini-wheat.  More snow is in the forecast.  Oh spring, where art thou?

I am thinking... how wonderful it will be to see the first spring flowers in bloom.

I am thankful for... the small amount of quiet time I was able to have this morning.

I am wearing... a mountain dew t-shirt and jeans.

In the learning rooms... reading goals to set for our reading challenge, multiplication flash card games and more on South America.

I am remembering... the words from a song I heard this morning.

I am going... to organize my junk drawers before the end of this month.

I am reading... Nickel and Dimed

I am hoping... my littlest man will take a nap today.

On my mind... all the anger and fear I've been dealing with lately.

Noticing that... E has a servants heart.

From the kitchen... Pizza for dinner tonight.

Around the house... Books, books and more books.  They seem to be littering the floors and tables in every room.  Whew!

One of my favorite things... Coming home from the library with arms full of books and the silence that fills the house as the kids dig in and start reading them all.

From my camera...
Our volcano which was supposed to erupt but only fizzled.

If you would like to read other daybook entries or join in with your own entry, please visit Peggy who hosts The Simple Woman’s Daybook.

Comments