From Trash to Treasure

You know the saying, "One man's trash is another man's treasure".  Well, we are the happy recipients of a few treasures thanks to my sister-in-law.
Every year, my dear sister-in-law sends a box of items that she has collected throughout the year.  Typically these goodies are freebies that are given to her while traveling for business.  The items this year included a few t-shirts, a raincoat, some bath essentials and other such gifts which one might use to advertise a business.  Then, much to my 10 year old's delight, out of the box came a Harry Potter mug, a chocolate frog, a Hogwarts school journal and other Harry Potter essentials.  (Oh, and a "Food Face" plate for me.  I thought it might come in handy for entertaining.)  L could hardly contain his enthusiasm when he saw these items come out of the box.  Thanks Aunt Patti!

Comments

  1. So glad to see your posting again! I have missed you!
    How fun is it to get surprises from a loved one!
    blessings
    ~a

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I've been away from blogging for a bit and missed this but much to my delight, we were catching up tonight and saw this! Happy to read about the "discovery!" Looking forward to seeing you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I always enjoy hearing from you. ~Kim