Simple Woman's Daybook

For today July 13, 2010

Outside my window.... blue skies and hot sun.

I am thankful for..... the extra amount of patience that I have with three children than I did with one.

I am wearing..... a black tank top and turquoise blue shorts.

I am hearing..... the sweet sound of the washing machine cleaning our clothes.

I am going..... to put together a grocery list using the Roundy's match ups that Mom for Him provides.

I am reading..... From Every End of This Earth by Steven V. Roberts

I am thinking..... that our summer seems to be travelling at light speed.

I am hoping..... to re-arrange the house a bit to make it more efficient for schooling at home.

I am creating..... a master packing list for the family so that we can reduce the amount of forgotten items when we go away.  Number one item we forget, toothbrushes.

On my mind...... the arrival of our fourth baby is only about two months away.  Wow, that time is flying by.

From the learning rooms..... decision deadline is fast approaching to make final choices for this years curriculum.  I think I'll have to write a list of goals for this school year and see which curriculum best meets those goals.

Noticing that..... the boys sure take good care of their little sister.

Praying for..... a servants heart.

From the kitchen..... roasted chicken and seasoned potatoes with a side of veggies.

Around the house..... laundry, laundry and more laundry.  Just when I think I'm finished, I turn around and there's more!

One of my favorite things.... watching our children play in the rain.

A few plans for the rest of the week..... women's study group tonight, dentist appointment tomorrow, softball game on Thursday and a family reunion on Sunday.

A picture thought or two .....


If you would like to read other daybook entries or join in with your own entry, please visit Peggy who hosts The Simple Woman’s Daybook.

Comments