Simple Woman's Daybook

For today June 9, 2010

Outside my window.... a beautiful sun-filled morning where the landscape is freshly washed from a day of rain.

I am thinking..... that I have a lot of character flaws.  It's hard to know which one to work on first.

I am thankful for..... the abundance of wildlife in my suburban setting.

I am wearing..... purple plaid pajama bottoms and a purple tank top.

I am hearing..... my daughter eating a bowl of cereal in between stories of flowers, Dora and "Kooky" guy.

I am going..... to pick up the basement today.  I have left it in a bit of a mess since going through everything for the rummage sale.

I am reading..... A Man After God's Own Heart by R.T. Kendall.

I am hoping..... to finish up a project for my sister and send it off to her very soon.

I am creating..... a gift of encouragement.

On my mind...... a few discussions my husband and I have had the last few days.

From the learning rooms..... still doing the summer vacation dance. :)

Noticing that..... the more I clean, the more dirt I discover.  Better stop cleaning!

Praying for..... a humble heart.

From the kitchen..... cornish game hen, potatoes and a veggie for dinner.

Around the house..... only M is awake right now, the boys must be going through a growing spurt, they sure are sleeping a lot lately.

One of my favorite things.... giving gifts.

A few plans for the rest of the week..... enjoy today and let tomorrow worry about itself. :)

A picture thought I'm sharing.....
I chuckled when I saw this sign.  Whatever you are thinking of doing, No!

If you would like to read other daybook entries or join in with your own entry, please visit Peggy who hosts The Simple Woman’s Daybook.

Comments

  1. I almost didn't comment after being told "no", but I am anyway!
    Enjoyed your daybook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim,
    A humble heart is a prayer that we ought all to have on our lips and in our hearts.
    And I think I will join you with your plans for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The more cleaning I do,the more cleaning I discover I need to do! It seems that as I put things away in the right places that those right places need cleaning as well. I'm afraid I'll never get my cleaning tasks accomplished! May you have better success than I!

    Blessings,
    Tammy ~@~
    Garden Glimpses

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I always enjoy hearing from you. ~Kim