Simple Woman's Daybook

For today March 23, 2010

Outside my window.... clear sunny skies, robins searching for worms and sparrows flocking to the feeders.

I am thinking..... about a good discussion I had with my sister.

I am thankful for..... wireless technology that allows me to update my daybook from the comfort of my family room couch.
I am wearing..... athletic pants and a track and field sweatshirt from my high school.

I am hearing..... the coffee pot brewing up a good morning.

I am going..... shopping today with all of my three children.  Should be interesting.

I am reading..... Same Kind of Different as Me by Ron Hall and Denver Moore and loving it.

I am hoping..... to pick out new paint colors for my daughters room and the kids bathroom.

I am creating..... a list of home maintenance items.

On my mind...... the amazing way the God takes care of the details.

From the learning rooms..... end of the year projects and preparation for next year.

Noticing that..... the pencil cup is overflowing with pens and I'm not sure where they all came from.  Also, our junk drawer is living up to it's name!
From the kitchen..... boxed cereal for breakfast, a picnic lunch and pizza for dinner today.

Around the house..... books from the library, paint samples, boxes being filled with pre-loved items for our rummage sale.

One of my favorite things.... the moonlight shining through the windows and bright stars in the sky.

A few plans for the rest of the week..... we are going to enjoy a low key week with only a few scheduled activities and hopefully take a lot of pictures out and about.

If you would like to read other daybook entries or join in with your own entry, please visit Peggy who hosts The Simple Woman’s Daybook.

Comments