Simple Woman's Daybook

For today February 1, 2010


Outside my window.... cloudy and cold with intermittent sunshine.

I am thinking..... I need to pay our property taxes today.

I am thankful for..... family time.

I am wearing..... a warm and cozy outfit.

I am hearing..... the boys making random crazy noises.

I am going..... to bake bread today.

I am still reading..... Total Forgiveness by R.T. Kendall and The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer.

I am hoping..... to enjoy a relaxing start to the week.

I am creating..... a kitchen gear wish list.

On my mind...... the amount of bills that need to be paid.

From the learning rooms..... reading, writing, arithmetic and Abe Lincoln.

Noticing that..... there haven't been any birds at the feeders for quite some time.

From the kitchen..... ham, baked potatoes, broccoli and cauliflower for dinner and Amish cinnamon bread for snacks.

Around the house..... evidence of a birthday celebration.  Happy Birthday E!

One of my favorite things.... giving gifts.

A few plans for the rest of the week..... AWANA, library, grocery store, bible conference, men's retreat for hubby and a visit to the city centre.

A picture thought I'm sharing....

Our dog, Zeke, 12 years old and still acting like a puppy.

If you would like to read other daybook entries or join in with your own entry, please visit Peggy who hosts The Simple Woman’s Daybook.

Comments