Simple Woman's Daybook

simple woman's daybook
For Today February 12, 2019

Looking out my window... it is a snow-y, blow-y, blizzard-y and cold winter day, again.

I am thinking... how beautiful the snow is.  It's like being tucked in a blanket of white.

I am thankful... for a husband with a strong back and good work ethic.

One of my favorite things.... my built-in bookcase (and the books that live there).

I am creating... or will be creating a snowman with the kids today.

I am reading... Control Girl: Lessons on Surrendering Your Burden of Control from Seven Women in the Bible by Shannon Popkin.  Every woman should read this book.

I am hoping… this winter storm lets up a bit, enough for me to travel and pick-up 400 plants for a big project this weekend.

I am learning... how to cook and eat healthier foods.

In my kitchen... the dishes are clean and the mixer is waiting to make a batch of Alton Brown's cookies.

In the school room... reading, writing, math, snowman building, hot chocolate sipping and cookie making!

In my garden... lots of weeds, hibernating.

Shared Quote... "Wealth is the ability to fully experience life." ~Henry David Thoreau

A moment from my day... 


To read daybook entries from other simple women, please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman.  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great week.

Comments