simple woman's daybook

FOR TODAY January 20, 2015


Outside my window... a gray sky and fresh white snow.

I am thinking... of new beginnings and changes.  I've been making little changes ever since my trip to Africa and it feels good!

I am thankful... for my husbands words of love.  Something I tend to take for granted.

In the kitchen... coffee brewing!

I am wearing... gray tights and a purple tunic.

I am creating... Pinterest boards for decorating inspiration because January is the month for change around the house.

I am going... write letters to my Compassion children this week.  They are long overdue!

I am wondering... if Milo the dog might have an ear infection?  We're going in to check today.

I am reading... Fearless by Max Lucado.

I am hoping... I get over this pesky cold soon. 

I am looking forward to... turning the living room into a den complete with built-in bookshelves and comfy chairs.

I am learning... all about the 1800's right along with the kids.

Around the house... winter snowflake decorations are scattered here and there, along with a snowman or two.

I am pondering... the age old question, "What should I have for breakfast today?"

A favorite quote for today... "Fear never wrote a symphony or poem, negotiated a peace treaty, or cured a disease." ~ Max Lucado, Fearless.

One of my favorite things... is the company of an old friend.

A few plans for the rest of the week: run to the library, order a few books, attend book study, bring Milo to the vet and enjoy each and every day. 

A peek into my day...
Mustache mischief.

For more daybook entries, link up with Peggy at The Simple Woman.

Comments

  1. I hope your cold feels better and you are on the mend soon! I just love library trips, we home school as well, and I need to get more book bags. ( Sometimes the librarians see me coming and batten down the hatches!) Hope all is well with Milo's ears. I usually put ear wash in our dogs ears as soon as she starts to shake her head and that helps clear it up, but sometimes she is very good at hiding her discomfort. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute kiddos! I haven't been to the library in so long, I may have to visit ours this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I always enjoy hearing from you. ~Kim