Peek into December

I find that uploading photos from the camera always brings a smile to my lips.  Since my husband and I share the camera, I usually find a few surprise photos. 
Below are some of my favorite pictures from December.
 
Toffee posing for a Christmas photo.

"And the shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all they had heard and seen, as it had been told them." (Luke 2:20, ESV)

"Baby you can drive my car
Yes I'm gonna be a star
Baby you can drive my car
And maybe I love you
Beep beep'm beep beep yeah"
~The Beatles

 

Smile!

Ha ha!  I couldn't resist.

For Christmas Mason asked for "a fire truck that makes noise, and a rocketship".
Both of which Patrick and I were a bit skeptical of finding.
We found both(!) and threw in an astronaut costume for good measure.

Brothers enjoying some tablet time.

Brotherly love caught on camera!

Snowy dog.

My jade plant blossomed! 
First time I've ever seen this and I've had the plant for almost 18 years.
 
My mom taking my picture. :)

Peek-a-boo!

Comments