simple woman's daybook

FOR TODAY August 28, 2013


Outside my window...
bees buzzing in the russian sage and leaves dancing in the breeze.

I am thinking... of how technology has improved our homeschool experience.

I am thankful... for lazy summer days and sandbox fun.

In the kitchen... zucchini.

I am wearing... a purple skirt and teal tanktop.

I am creating... an action plan for the upcoming homeschool year.

I am going... to serve on the nature journaling commitee this year.

I am wondering... which extra curricular activities the kids should participate in this year.

I am reading... and reading, and reading!  Lots of fiction with a few non-fiction thrown in the mix.

I am hoping... to be a part of giving women a choice between life and abortion by sponsoring a Stork bus.

I am looking forward to... a renewal of relationships in the next few months.

I am learning... how to slow down and listen to the quiet.

Around the house... books and toys wherever I look.

I am pondering... what to do with the zucchini in the kitchen.

A favorite quote for today... "I'm glad you're home mom." -Mason, 2 years old.

One of my favorite things... sunflowers.

A few plans for the rest of the week: keep working on our school action plan, make a back-to-school 'to-do' list, and play!

A peek into my day...
 
If you would like to read other daybook entries or join with one of your own, please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook.  Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

  1. What a precious quote by your child!

    Fun to look forward to a new homeschooling year, but a little intimidating too I think.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I always enjoy hearing from you. ~Kim