simple woman's daybook


FOR TODAY March 25, 2013

Outside my window... the skies are cloudy all day.

I am thinking...of what it must have been like to anxiously wait for the Lord to pass over the homes of the Israelites in Egypt all those years ago.

I am thankful... for the cross and the Son of Man who took my sins.

In the kitchen... friendship bread starter and the ingredients for Koulourakia (greek cookies), to be made ahead of time for our greek feast after Easter.

I am wearing... green shirt, navy blue sweater and cozy pants.

I am creating... new decor from old things.

I am going...to re-evaluate my boys school curriculum.

I am wondering...why internet explorer suddenly stopped working on my pc?

I am reading... Sold by Patricia McCormick

I am hoping...to see warmer temperatures soon.  The calendar says it's spring but the view outside my window is yelling winter.

I am looking forward to...some time off during spring break!

I am learning... how to be thankful in all circumstances.

Around the house... paint and paint supplies.

I am pondering... what to have for lunch?

A favorite quote for today... "Wounded people, wound people." ~Heidi St. John (and her mom)

One of my favorite things... daisies.  They're such happy sunny flowers.

A few plans for the rest of the week: enjoy every moment.

A peek into my day...
Enjoying a winter walk.
 
If you would like to read other daybook entries or make one of your own, please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook.  Thanks for stopping by.

Comments

  1. I used to make Friendship Bread...its from a starter, right?
    I think everyone is tired of winter...enjoy Spring Break.
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I always enjoy hearing from you. ~Kim