simple woman's daybook

FOR TODAY July 9, 2012

Outside my window... sun is high in a beautiful blue sky with big white puffy clouds.

I am thinking... of adventure.

I am thankful... for modern conveniences such as a washing machine, dishwasher, air conditioner and coffee maker.  These items have made my day a bit more pleasant today.

In the kitchen... fresh veggies from our garden and the CSA I'm participating in.

I am wearing... a teal tank top and denim shorts.

I am creating... a blog post.  ;)

I am going... to give 100% of myself today.

I am wondering... what to prepare for a snack or dessert for two wonderful ladies tomorrow night.

I am reading... at least one book every three days.  Yay for summer reading time!

I am hoping... summer will slow down and stick around for a while.

I am looking forward to... enjoying many more sunsets with my family.

I am learning... many interesting historical facts from the historical fiction books I've read in the past few days.

Around the house... suitcases have been unpacked and the laundry baskets are holding the last of our vacation attire.

I am pondering... what being captivating might look like in my life.

A favorite quote for today... "Whatever you do always give 100%, unless you're donating blood."

One of my favorite things... listening to the waves gently lapping the shore.

A few plans for the rest of the week: book study, visit with friends and the never ending summer project of cleaning out the garage and basement.

A peek through the lens...

From our ferry ride over the July 4th holiday.

If you would like to read more daybook entries or join in with an entry of your own, please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook.  Thanks for stopping by. ~Kim



Comments

  1. Hi Kim! LOVE your header pic! Also your new look. Hugs to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I always enjoy hearing from you. ~Kim