Simple Woman's Daybook

For today March 29, 2011


Outside my window... the sun is just peaking over the horizon, the sky looks clear and we still have lots of snow on the ground.

I am thinking... of my father.  He is going to see if he is able to receive a lung transplant.

I am thankful for... my friendship with Jessica.

I am wearing... black sweatpants with a white Redken t-shirt.

In the learning rooms... handwriting practice, math and math games, family reading of "Amon's Adventure" and more.

I am remembering... that I forgot to return a few library books yesterday and late fees are almost certainly accruing.

I am going... to finally iron on M's lamb patch she achieved in AWANA.

I am reading... "So Long Insecurity: You've been a bad friend to us"

I am hoping... to grow my relationships with some of my neighbors.

I am hearing... the refrigerator hum and my fingers typing.  The rest of the house is still sleeping!  Yay.

On my mind... Obedience.  Being obedient in the small things makes it a lot easier for the big things.

Noticing that... M is outgrowing all her clothes.  She is fitting into 5T clothing and is not yet 4!

From the kitchen... Made a tasty butterscotch dessert last night, english muffins with homemade strawberry rhubarb jam for breakfast, pb&j for lunch and Pizza for dinner (only 3 more pizza Tuesday's are left).

Around the house... sleeping children, a hot coffee pot, a full dishwasher and a bed that has been stripped and is ready for clean sheets.

One of my favorite things... blogging.

From my camera...
This is what spring looks like in my backyard, 9 days into the spring season.  :(

If you would like to read other daybook entries or join in with your own entry, please visit Peggy who hosts The Simple Woman’s Daybook.

Comments

  1. Wow, Kim...spring looks chilly and beautiful in your back yard!
    I pray that your dad will be able to get the medical treatment that he needs.
    blessings
    ~a

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I always enjoy hearing from you. ~Kim