Simple Woman's Daybook

For today April 13, 2010

Outside my window.... gray sky, rain and active robins.

I am thinking..... of some loose ends and errands I'd like to tie up this week.

I am thankful for..... the treasure I have in Christ.

I am wearing..... my jammies and will be getting ready for the day after I finish this post.

I am hearing..... my own thoughts in a quiet house.

I am going..... to the dentist this week for an implant consultation.  (I still have a baby tooth that won't be holding on for much longer.)

I am reading..... The Help by Kathryn Stockett.

I am hoping..... to finish cleaning the house today.

I am creating..... a gift basket for a neighbor who recently had a baby girl.

On my mind...... the heaviness of rejection.

From the learning rooms..... reading, writing, arithmetic, the human body and nature.

Noticing that..... I'm feeling quiet today.

Pondering these words.... "We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ." ~2 Corinthians 10:5

From the kitchen..... pizza tuesday, dishes that need to be put away and a few bananas to turn into banana bread.

Around the house..... a little girl who just woke up, a sleeping dog, sleeping boys and a blogging mom.

One of my favorite things.... the vibrant colors of the earth after a spring rain.

A few plans for the rest of the week..... AWANA ceremony, dentist appointment, library, finish up painting our daughters room, small group get-together and a benefit for the fire department and police department on Saturday.
 
If you would like to read other daybook entries or join in with your own entry, please visit Peggy who hosts The Simple Woman’s Daybook

Comments