Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY September 14, 2009

Outside my window... the grass is greenish brownish as we need rain. The forecast for today, hot and sunny.

I am thankful for...God's perfect timing.

From the learning rooms... Russia, Math, Reading and Spelling.

From the kitchen...Amish cinnamon bread as we are finishing up a batch from our starter.

I am thinking...that this is my first daybook entry when the weather is warm.

I am wearing... turquoise blue tank top, brown shorts and bare feet.

I am creating... an organizer for school use.

I am going... to make a list of books I want to read for the Fall Reading Thing.

I am reading...The Power of a Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian.

I am hoping...my husband finds employment soon and that I can make school extra fun for the boys this year.

I am hearing...the air conditioning running, which is odd for us in September.

Around the house... laundry to be folded and schoolwork to be put away.

One of my favorite things... watching a family of Eastern Bluebirds play in the birdbath.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Trip to the library, AWANA begins this week as does my bible study. Interview for my honey that is 2 hours from our current residence on Thursday, then we get together with friends on Friday and Saturday nights. Unusually busy this week.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...

If you'd like to do your own daybook or read about others on this day, please visit The Simple Woman' Daybook.

Comments

  1. Do you like "The Power of a Praying Wife?" I had a hard time getting into it, but thinking I should give it another try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, so far I do like The Power of a Praying Wife. I think it is because it is something I've been needing to work on. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I always enjoy hearing from you. ~Kim