simple woman's daybook


FOR TODAY May 4, 2009

Outside my window...the sun is shining and it is going to be a gorgeous spring day. Love it!
I am thinking... how good I feel after a morning walk.
I am thankful for... the beauty of nature, once again. Thank you Lord for making such beauty all around me.
From the learning rooms... math, handwriting practice, nature walk (it's so nice outside), the Human Body. We only have a few weeks left and we're anxious to be finished.
From the kitchen... menu planning and what for dinner?
I am wearing... black athletic pants and my gray sweatshirt from high school.
I am creating... just trying to figure out Photoshop Elements 7, so that I can create some fun stuff.
I am going... to do my bible study outside this morning.
I am reading... Extraordinary Women by John MacArthur, the gospel of Mark (bible) and starting The Shack.
I am hoping... to be able to help others get through difficult times because of my own experiences.
I am hearing... hmmm, nothing right now.
Around the house... it's pretty clean, going to hang some laundry to dry outside, clean the spare bedroom and organize something.
One of my favorite things... being able to identify a bird by it's call before I see it.
A few plans for the rest of the week: trip to the library, field trip to the nature preserve and push through some extra lessons.... hopefully.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
My parents new "friend". He came to visit us this weekend, and does not have a name yet. Our two year old kept copying my husband saying, "He's a good boy" whenever she saw the "doggie".
If you'd like to do your own daybook or read about others on this day, please visit Peggy's Place. Thanks for stopping by. I enjoyed your visit.

Comments

  1. Great post! Oh, and nice to meet you, too! What a cute puppy! I enjoyed your blog! See you around, I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice meeting you through the simple woman's daybook.

    I've read The Shack. I really liked it. Some Christians are not really liking it though. But it is an alagory/fiction piece of work. It was a blessing to me, hope you enjoy it.

    blessings

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I always enjoy hearing from you. ~Kim